PUBLiCUS Asia Inc. is looking to hire a Junior Researcher that can join the team. Interested applicants should be able to do the following:
- Writes press releases and other written documents needed in preparing/packaging terminal reports, transcriptions or proceedings of events and other regular documentation requirements.
- Monitors the status of legislative measures filed at the House of Representatives and the Senate and other newsworthy events/matters for The Lobbyist publication.
- Serves as repository of active accounts’ written strategic communication documents and maintains the archiving of the same for ready reference.
- Drafts correspondences, concept notes, and project proposals for management’s comments/signature.
- Assists the Administrative Officer in canvassing service providers for special writing assignments needed by upgrading PUBLiCUS’ strategic communications capability
- Sits down in news arc sessions with relevant service providers and makes recommendations that address PUBLiCUS’ requirements in delivering strategic communications services.
- Represents Management in external meetings/Client Calls, when so instructed.
- Serves as representative in internal meetings, as well as in out-of-office gatherings and events, when so instructed.
- Assists in carrying out PUBLiCUS’ institutional advocacies/initiatives (e.g. NewGenRocks’ Voters Education, in-house publications, etc.).
- Performs such other related functions that may be assigned from time to time by Top Management.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in research, and communications.
- Inquisitive. Highly collaborative. And an adaptive learner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to coordinate in a cross-functional environment.
- Works well under a high-pressure environment. Delivers work in a timely manner.
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and their professional use.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs.
- May be tasked to do other duties as needed by top management.
Qualified applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be scheduled with qualified applicants only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com