PUBLiCUS Asia Inc. is looking to hire a Senior Researcher that can join the team. Interested applicants should be able to do the following:
- Supervises research projects from the early planning stages to project completion. Communicates with Project Team Members and verifies that research project’s activities and tasks are on schedule. Monitors research project’s progress and reports status to the Chief Data Scientist and/or Executive Director.
- Assists the Chief Data Scientist in technical matters. (Ex. Execution for Pahayag Surveys)
- Draft correspondences, press releases and other writing jobs needed by the client/management.
- Prepares presentation decks and materials for client/media briefings.
- Prepares/packages terminal reports and other usual documentation requirements per project.
- Monitors research developments from relevant institutions/entities (e.g. SWS, Pulse Asia, Nielsen, etc.).
- Assists in analyzing research findings from both primary and secondary sources.
- Serves as repository of active research projects.
- Represents the Competitive Intelligence Core in internal meetings, as well as in out of office gatherings and events when so instructed
- Serves as Liaison Officer to identified offices to facilitate access to sensitive information.
- Serves as Coordinator among Project Managers/Team Leaders concerned of identified projects/accounts to ascertain internal collaboration.
- Leads the Company’s ISO initiatives.
- Drafts the budget for logistics needed in research projects for endorsement by the DD to the COO and/or the CEO.
- Makes available logistics needed in managing the research project effectively and efficiently.
- Assists in carrying out the Company’s institutional advocacies (e.g. NewGenRocks, Voters Education, etc.).
- Performs such other related functions that may be assigned from time to time by Top Management.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the public sector, campaigns, and strategic communications.
- Significant knowledge in Philippine politics and socio-economics.
- Knowledge in Asian Studies, an advantage.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written communication in English and Filipino. Proficiency in another dialect, an advantage.
- Must possess competence in computer works and adept in online research activities.
- Knowledge in Marketing, and Communication concepts and the ability to adapt them to our industry. (Political campaigning, Lobbying)
- Advanced knowledge in Social Media Management, and Database Management
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Programs (Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency with Online Communication Platforms, Video streaming tools. (Zoom, Google Meets, Microsoft Teams)
- Strong Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be highly collaborative and able to effectively coordinate in a cross-functional environment.
- Highly adaptive and inquisitive learner.
- Previous Event Management experience preferable.
- Previous Project Management experience preferable.
- May be tasked to do other duties as needed by top management.
Qualified applicants may send their resume to email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled with qualified applicants only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org